My coaching programs are tailored to the needs of the athlete and apply to mountain bike, cyclocross, gravel, time trial, and road disciplines. The plans that I write are perfect for the athlete looking to be competitive in any event (from 24-hour mountain bike racing to 100-mile gravel bike events to crit racing – I love it all.) and willing to invest 8 to 15 hours of training a week.
I offer one program, the premium plan. The process is detailed and will push you hard but the reward is worth it! I know what its like to work 40 plus hours a week and train hard at the same time. It takes experience to know when to go hard and when to recover – without balance you will overtrain and adaptation to new levels of fitness not be achieved. Here is the caching program breakdown (in a nutshell):
- $125 per month
- Training plan format: Power (watts) and or Heart Rate;
- Plans are delivered weekly;
- Communication: Weekly (phone, email, text, video chat);
- Adaptive training plan allows for unlimited modification to your training plan;
- Unlimited contact with Coach Tim;
- Performance Management Chart: Biweekly performance assessment via Golden Cheetah and or Training Peaks WKO power meter data analysis software.
- No contract required.